Diet & Sports Nutrition Supplementation Specialist
Presenter : Sourabh Kulkarni
Eligibility : HSC
Duration : 2 months (75 hrs)
Thrice a week (Mon, Wed, Fri)
The following content areas are covered:
- An overview of Sports Nutrition (Macros, Micros, pre competition diet, etc.
- Energy for Exercise:
What is Energy?
What is ATP?
Where does it come from?
How it is measured?
Energy Systems, what is creatine, what is lactic acid, what is Fatigue.
- Fuelling Before, During and After Exercise Types of carbohydrates, glycemic index, glycemic load, low GI food, how much fiber, pre Workout meals, pre-workout Snacks, During Exercise intake of crabs plus protein, After Exercise how much Carbohydrate, protein? Post-exercise snack box, carb loading, etc.
- Vitamins & Minerals What are vitamins, Minerals? How much do we need, balance diet chart, all about vitamin E, B, C, B12, Betacarotene, folic acid calcium, iron, vitamin d etc. Various Question & Answers
- Sports Supplements Antioxidant supplement Amino Acid supplement Beta-Alanine Beetroot Juice (Nitrate)Bicarbonate Caffeine Conjugated Linoleic Acid Colostrum Creatine Energy gels Ephedrine /fat burners Glutamine HMB Meal Replacement Products Nitric Oxide Supplements Protein Supplements Pre Hormones/Pro Hormones/Steroid Precursors/Testosterone boosters Taurine ZMA Various Question & Answers
- Body fat & Dietary Fat
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain & much more……
Presenter: Sourabh Kulkarni
Eligibility: HSC, Duration: 2 months (75 hrs) Thrice a week (Mon, Wed, Fri)
Natraj Society Sabhagruha Open Ground, next to Pratidnya Hall | Banquet And Marriage Hall, Karve Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411052